The ideal blade shape for surfing, doing yoga or just paddling across the local lake. This blade is our best selling classic teardrop shape.
The dihedral allows for clean water entry, a stable catch phase and a clean exit. This blade is both light and durable and is available in three different constructions - UD Carbon and Fishskin .
- High performance that is cost effective
- Clean entry and stable catch phase due to proven design
- 8 degree blade to shaft angle
- Available in UD carbon, Fishskin
- Available in 520cm2 blade size, in 2pc for UD Carbon and fixed length
- ABS rails to provide durability on Fishskin . Fiberglass reinforced rails on the UD Carbon blade
- The clamp on the adjustable shaft is unique to Blackfish; designed not to crush the shaft but to hold it securely in place without damaging its integrity.
- Blade, shaft and handle are all fabricated using Bio-Resin.
Size : 165-220 cm and 750 gr weight (UD CARBON) , 580 gr (FISHSKIN)